[Position] Sales Executive (Permanent Placement)
[Job Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Specific Work Content]
(Responsibilities) Overseas 60% Domestic 40%
During Training Period:
- Learning how to make sake in Kagoshima.
After Training Period:
- Build strong relationships with key people at distributor(s) such as the sales managers, supervisors.
- Develop market profile target lists, etc.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business is growing at accounts
Estimated Trip frequency: About a few times a year
- Japanese Level (above N2)
- English business level
- Strong Passion to understand the products and company's policy.
- Experience in corporate sales.
[Annual Salary] 4,000,000 - 5,000,000 yen (including Bonus)
[Working Time] 09:00 ～ 18:00
[Holiday] Holidays, weekends and national holidays)
[Benefits] House Allowance, Insurance: Fully Covered, TA: Fully Covered
[How to Apply]
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.